Reflexology can address a wide range of health conditions and can be both therapeutic and preventative in nature. Reflexology is an effective and holistic therapy which is based on the principle that there are reflex points on the feet, hands and face which correspond with all the organs, glands and parts of the body. Pressure and massage techniques are applied to these reflex points, via the practitioner’s fingers and knuckles, to bring about balance and healing throughout the body.
Some of the benefits you may experience from reflexology include:
- Reduction in stress and tension through promotion of deep relaxation
- Improved sleep
- Detoxification of the body
- Improved circulation and balance of the nervous system
- Increased energy
As reflexology takes a holistic approach and is non-invasive, it complements other therapies to enhance the body’s natural healing process.
Treatments can be tailored to address a wide variety of conditions including: muscular and skeletal conditions, digestive issues, anxiety and depression, respiratory conditions.
Treatments are also safe and effective for women who are pregnant and for children.
Balanced Ground provides a safe, therapeutic space to explore and reflect on what you want, who you want to be, and how you will find your own place of balance and wellness. This is an opportunity to build on your strengths and explore what gets in the way of feeling balanced, grounded and connected within yourself and with those around you.
Balanced Ground takes a solution-based focus incorporating goal-setting, building motivation and resilience, understanding change and increasing self-awareness.
Sessions will provide an opportunity to
- Reflect and explore your values, purpose and identity
- Develop achievable goals that promote increased wellbeing outcomes
- Explore the notion of change and transition, what gets in the way of change and how you can do things differently
- Develop ways to look after yourself by increasing your self-awareness and self-confidence